Sunday, February 11, 2007

Oh, what a week!

It's been so long after my last post.
So many things happened, predictably and unpredictably.

On the end of January, Thursday's the exact day, the rain fell so hard all day long in Jakarta. I even wore my jacket! Please! It was so damn cold, and we all saw how hard the rainfall outside the office. Before the day, I've planned to go to Bandung on Thursday afternoon by car with my mom, because on Friday I have graduation thing to attend in my college, and Saturday was I-think-is-going-to-be-my-big-day. Okay.

Then after the daily report deadline, my associate called me to update my client's events, scan them and then send them! Omigod! What a f***in' client! Could they ask a few days before??
As a result, I have to stay in my office until half past 5! That was not going to be as it planned. Plus, the road home was so damnly stuck here and there, I couldn't even move an inch! Nyampe rumah jam 7. Plus, the radio said that on that day, several location in Jakarta had been flooded by water, as they said, up to more than 1 meter!

So I decided that we should go on Friday early in the morning. Starting that morning, things had been gone well. I attended my faculty event, met my old friends, and other preparation for the coming-Saturday.

On Saturday things gone so well too. Foto di Jonas, cabut ke kampus, wisuda.. Finally, after such a long time, I've graduated! Formally announced as Sarjana Ekonomi! Tapi, to be honest, rasanya biasa aja.. Cuma awal2 rasa waktu pake toga aja. Plus deg2annya waktu mau nyanyi Mohon Diri.. which my voice jadi kerasa aneh.. kayak bukan gue yg nyanyi. Hehehe..
I carried a gathering in my house with my friends.

Minggu, susah mau pulang karena banjir flooded Jakarta almost everywhere. Rumah sih ga banjir, tapi jalan menuju rumahnya itu loh yang ga tahan..
Mulai saat itu penderitaan dimulai.
-Nyampe rumah, listrik mati. And it lasted for the next four days. So paralyzed. Ngecharge handphone di kantor. Live only with candles. Gue mengorbankan lilin2 Ikea gue. Bodo lah. Ikea mah gue bisa pergi lagi, mati lampu itu yg sengsara.
-My monthly report deadline! Everyday this week, I came home at six, sometimes even more! Not to mention the stress and the pressure!
-Rabu gue telat. Kamis gue dateng sore ke kantor, after asked for permission to Ari. Itu pun cuma untuk ambil data yg ketinggalan di kantor. Thank God the electricity finally turned on!
-Jumat, waktu semakin mepet untuk deadline. Gue baru tidur jam 5 pagi, plus migrain. Jumat siang ke kantor utk beresin file2 sama editing summary. Jumat sore the heat had been going down.

Akhirnya selesai juga minggu ini. So much pressure, and I was so tired. I' still tired. I need vacation. Going somewhere else.
Planning to go to Bandung next Friday. Tania soon will be graduated.

No comments: