Thursday, July 12, 2007

The old yoga club

Suddenly remember our yoga club.

Recently I did a little yoga at home, just to make sure I had a little sport to energize my life and physical condition. Not a routine yoga, just two to three days a week, each only half an hour. Hasilnya? Not bad.. Beside releasing my stress that I had to face in the office, also reducing my weight :) Already 3 kilos too much. Hehehe..

Then I remember my former yoga club. Our yoga club. Yang bulan Januari kemaren harus berenti setelah melewati 3 term.

There were 6 persons. Me, Terry, Jennyfer, Sisca, Andrae, and Tania. We had it twice a week, Wednesday and Friday. Wednesday at 3, and Friday at 2.

I miss the yoga club. Kumpul2nya, ketawa2nya, lucu2annya. Tiap kali mau mulai pasti selalu harus telepon Terry karena dia selalu terlambat, paling akhir dateng, malah kadang2 kelewatan telatnya :) Inget gimana tiap abis yoga kita selalu terkapar dan leha2 di karpet, kelaparan karena kita ga boleh makan sampe dua jam setelahnya. Ga inget mandi, males mandi, dan saat mau mandi badan udah dingin dan ga keringetan lagi sehingga males.

Now every person had move on.
I, in Jakarta, try to build my life.
Jennyfer, in Tokyo, tries to make new life there.
Tania, tries to continue her life as postgraduate student.
Sisca, still in Bandung, searches for career life.
Terry and Andrae, both try to make path for their future life.

So, guyz? How about a reunion 10 years later?

No comments: