Sunday, March 25, 2007

Missed opportunites

Jumat sore, in the middle of my way home, Ana called and said that the training has been cancelled. Baguss..I have all Saturday as mine. Nonton DVD, jalan2 ke Gading, belanja :) Emang ya, untuk mengobati suasana hati yg kurang baik, belanja adalah hal yg ampuh..

The Korean series I've watched, tought me things.
For example, the opportunity thing.
I realize I had so many opportunities. Entah juga apakah kesempatan itu tiba2 muncul, all of sudden, in the middle of something? (A) Or apakah memang those opportunities were created, sengaja diciptakan? (B)
But whether A or B, I didn't use the opportunites. Bodoh. Padahal itu menentukan segalanya. Yah ga segalanya sih, but important for me.

I just didn't want to screw up again.. Don't wanna mess things up anymore. Itulah kenapa gue memilih untuk ga menggunakan kesempatan itu. Gue memutuskan untuk melewatkan itu, although in the end, seperti sekarang ini, gue suka nyesel kenapa ya I choosed to miss such opportunites.

Gue ga mau menanggung resikonya. Sesuka2nya gue ama resiko, tantangannya, adrenalinnya, but I don't want to take this one..

No comments: