Saturday, May 26, 2007

Resignation

Hari ini, just like usual weekend in Jakarta, just a little bit ga semangat. Cuma satu hal, someone acts so different today. From her ordinary bad attitude -yeah, not bad, I mean a little annoying..no, actually so annoying- today she acts so fun. Why can't she be like that everyday?

Last night I came home late after attended a farewell party. Two of us resigned. An editor and an associate. It was good, the atmosphere was fun and friendly. Acaranya bagus, terbilang sukses, walaupun cuma diadain di halaman kantor. We had a barbecue night and the food was good either.

Two have gone. And soon, two more.
My friend, my cousin, the one who gave recommendation on me so I got this job, soon will be resigned. He got this new job in a bank, known as a credit card supplier, but not that big "C" one. Only one interview, and he accepted.

And my friend, an associate friend downstairs, who use to hang out with us, the analysts. He choose to resign, maybe because he didn't feel comfort in this work. Dia sih bilangnya, "Kasian M*******, buang2 uang dengan ngegaji gue."

We lost the best people. Good quality people. I lost friends. People who encourage me to go through this job.

Maybe I will follow them, I hope, soon enough..

No comments: